* Because until today it is a land of peace.
* Because it is the realm of water, habitat of large marine mammals.
* Because there are large areas of territory without intervention that remain.
* Because it is the beginning and the end of the South American mainland.
* Because it is possible to read the landscape built by the action of glaciers.
* PBecause it is possible to know the various cultural landscapes generated by human action.
* Because the island territory of Tierra del Fuego retains much tangible and intangible wealth.
* For great travelers, explorers, scientists; Ferdinand Magellan, Pedro Sarmiento de Gamboa,
Francis Drake, Charles Darwin, Sir Ernst Shacketon, Robert Scott, Otto Nordenjolk, Pilot Luis Pardo,
Ane Chapman, Junius Bird, Franco Bianco, Günter Pluschow,
* Great and illustrious writers Gabriela Mistral, Francisco Coloane, Luis Sepulveda, Günter Pluschow, Antoine de Saint Exupery have been touched by this remoteness, continental and insular landscape
* Because of the Torres del Paine National Park, Bernardo O'Higgins, Alberto de Agostini, Pali Aike, Private Parks: Karukinka, Yendegaia, King Penguin
Milodon Cave Monument, Swan Lake, Natural penguins and national reserves Omora Park, Magallanes National Reserve, National Reserve Parrillar, Bahia Lomas Wetlands (RAMSAR), Punta Arenas, Marazzi River, of great extent, variety and richness flora and fauna, as the unique geological terms.
* Finally we have the conviction that you can also rewrite your own story after visiting the attractions of Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, we will gladly answer all your questions and queries to optimize your visit, from now Welcome!